Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SHAYNE CLARKE

First: Please do not judge my writing. I write these blog posts SO quickly and I write SO much for most of the posts... and.... I do not read over any of it! Whoops?

Second: Thanks for the awesome semester! This was my favorite class in all of college by far! Not just saying that! I tell everyone about how I literally get excited to go to class! I will genuinely miss it!

Third: Thanks for making us write a blog. I am not into blogging but now I have an online journal of my life with Daniel and it will be something I can refer to forever! I will never make it public, and tell all of my Facebook friends every little detail of my life... but now I have a personal journal that can be accessed anywhere!

Fourth: Here are some Falcon pics. This wouldn't be a proper shout out to Shayne Clarke the famous falconer without some Falcon pics!



My car at home is a 1963 Ford Falcon!
















No comments:

Post a Comment