Tuesday, April 2, 2013

22nd Birthday!

I turned 22 over the weekend! Daniel made my birthday SUPER special. First, I got to sleep in!!! That NEVER happens so I was thrilled! Then we cleaned the house. You are probably wondering why we did that on my birthday and the answer is... I love to clean and I am so happy when my house is clean and in order.

Then we went out to Denny's and I STUFFED my face! Two chocolate chip pancakes, two eggs, two pieces of toast, and hash browns! So amazing! I am allergic to almost every item on that list but so worth it.

After breakfast, we took Nugget to the park. I love our pup and I love taking her to the park and letting her run around so that too was something weird that I enjoy. It was perfect weather and we enjoyed walking her around and absorbing the sun.

Then we went home and I showered and got all ready. Daniel then surprised me with a present which was a really cute light jean shirt. I love it so much! I put that on to wear for dinner. Then Daniel took me to my favorite restaurant, La Jolla Groves for dinner and it was amazing. He told me that we had to stop by our house before we went to dessert at The Chocolate because he had a second present for me. We got home and we opened the door and as the lights came on, I saw like 40 people who yelled SURPRISE! The house was all decorated and the table was covered with desserts! Daniel threw me a surprise birthday dessert party. All of my best friends in Utah were there and it was so much fun. It was so thoughtful and sweet!!!

After a few hours, he pulled out a computer case that is in my favorite color! Sea foam green! It matches the planner he gave me for Christmas. I love both of the gifts he got me, and not only that, just the fact that he spent so much time making my birthday special! I am so lucky and I love him so much!


The shirt from Daniel! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment